What is Budding Brumbies?
Hosted by local clubs, Budding Brumbies is a four-week program run through November enabling kids to try rugby in a safe, non-contact environment after school whilst learning plenty of basic skills and having loads of fun.
Budding Brumbies Pack:
Each Participant within the Budding Brumbies program receives a Budding Brumbies T-shirt, a Size 2 Wallabies rugby ball, a drink bottle and hat.
- Friday 3rd Nov
- Friday 10th Nov
- Friday 17th Nov
- Friday 24th Nov (Budding Brumbies Bonanza @ HQ)
- 4pm to 5pm @ Weetangera Oval – Southwell St, Weetangera
Tuggeranong: (Tuggeranong Valley)
- 4.30pm to 5.30pm @ Viking Park – Amsinck St, Wanniassa
Uni-Norths: (North Canberra)
- 4.30pm to 5.30pm @ Downer Oval – Melba St, Downer
- 4pm to 5pm @ Phillip Enclosed Oval – Ainsworth St, Phillip